If you are a regular and trusted client looking to book an appointment during the COVID-19 pandemic, you must be able to comply with the following terms and conditions:
1. You are willing to sign a document that confirms that:
You are not currently suffering from any of the following symptoms of Covid-19 and have not suffered from any of these symptoms in the last 7 days:
Fever (a temperature of 37.8 degrees centigrade or above)
A new persistent dry cough
Shortness of breath and breathing difficulties
Other flu-like symptoms, such as gastrointestinal upset, headache, or fatigue
Loss of taste and/or smell.
You have not been in close contact (within 2 metres) of anyone suffering with any of these symptoms in the last 14 days.
You understand that attending this appointment means that the government’s instruction to maintain social distancing of at least 1.5-2 metres is not achievable during this appointment.
You understand that some people are at greater risk of serious illness or higher mortality if they contract COVID-19 and you understand that these are individuals who:
Have pre-existing medical conditions such as heart and circulatory disease.
Have high blood pressure.
Are very overweight.
Are over 60 years of age.
Are from a black, Asian or minority ethnic (BAME) background.
You understand that both consenting parties will take every precaution to make sure the appointment is provided according to strict clinical protocols and hygiene procedures. You consent to the appointment being provided during the current phase of Covid-19.
1. You understand that we will both be required to wear disposable gloves and a disposable mask when necessary during our appointment.
2. You do not work in a job that puts you at a high risk of exposure to Covid-19
3. You understand that your temperature will be taken and recorded with an infrared temperature gun upon arrival.
4. You understand that you will be required to clean your hands with 80% alcohol antibacterial gel upon your arrival and your departure to and from the appointment.
5. There will be no access to WC or shower facilities before, during or after the appointment at the location unless you are willing to pay a £20 cleaning fee.
6. You will limit the amount of possessions you bring with you into the appointment – any possessions will be placed in a box for safekeeping during the appointment.
7. You understand that you will need to provide an up to date contact number, legal name, and address. This information will be stored according to the data protection act 2018 and permanently destroyed 1 month after receipt. You understand that this information is collected for your safety if a case of COVID-19 needs to be reported to you.